8/18/09

Griswolds Go For A Walk

We decided to take a walk around the neighborhood last night. It is a production to get us all out the door. Backpacks, dog leashes, cameras...geesh! After all that work, we only made it to the end of our street before Brice decided he was too tired to walk the dog or himself. He had to be carried home. I'm sure if the neighbors were watching, they had a good laugh. It took us longer to prepare than it did to make our round trip. I got a few good pictures and a good laugh out of it.
This picture of Rogan was from earlier in the day and has nothing to do with this blog post. It was just so cute, I had to include it.

1 comment:

Mrs Garrett said...

I feel your pain - whenever I get anywhere Chris always gripes at why did I bring so much stuff - but I'm the one entertaining the kids for however long - I need it all! :)