8/1/09

Jeepin'

The boys spent an hour or more in the backyard the other night cruising in the Jeep. They had fun riding around together. I thought I caught a few funny pictures...
If Rogan could do more than babble, I'm pretty sure he would be asking, "Mom, are you sure my brother has a license?"
Fighting over the radio. Brice wanted it off and Rogan kept turning it on.
Animal crossing...Maggie has no idea she is in real danger. Crashing into the swing set. No need to worry, they were wearing their Velcro seat belts. While looking at these pictures Brian said to me, "the boys are going to be the best of buds someday." I think he's probably right.

2 comments:

shelley said...

"best buds" - how sweet!! Cole doesn't steer his very well either!! They look awful big sitting in there - growing up :(

Sarah Brown said...

So sweet...you are such a great mom to those two sweeties!!!!