5/26/10

Come On Already!

We only recently sent in our paperwork.  The agency has shown our profile twice that we know of and I am already tired of waiting.  Have I mentioned before waiting is the hardest part?  I know I go on and on with ways to pass the time and make it easier on yourself, but I have difficulty following my own advice.  When you enter baby mode, it is like a vacuum.  You get sucked in and struggle to get out.  I find myself perusing the baby aisles at the store.  I pick up adorable little onesies and clothes then put them down.  I have two little boys who keep me hopping but I still want one more.  I really enjoy being mom and I hope I get to mother one more time.

As Brian reminded me last night, our baby is out there we just have to wait for the right time. I know but...dang come on already!