5/10/10

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, I received cards from my husband and my boys.  You can see I am 1 in a 1,000,000 mom from the sticker on my shirt, thanks to my boys.
I also received an elliptical trainer.  I had been wanting one for a while and was very excited. Then I opened the box.
Brian had to run up to his store for a little bit but I thought, I can do this.
It's not that many parts...
I only attempted to put two pieces together.  I put one on backwards and used the wrong bolts. Fortunately, Brian arrived home to help.
I am much better at reading the directions while he does the work.  We were able to get it assembled pretty easily between the two of us.  Isn't it nice?!
Now we just have to move around some of the furniture in our bedroom to make more space.

I had an excellent Mother's Day and weekend.  We walked for autism, the neighbor kids came over to play, we grilled dinner, watched movies, and I worked out on my new elliptical.  I am one lucky mom and wife!


5 comments:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Yay!!! Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!!! :)

Val said...

I love mine - but can't use it - this house was to small for it - so it is out in the garage covered by anything and everything - another positive to moving again - I guess I have to find them where I can!! :)

S.I.F. said...

You look beautiful! And I have got to get on this mommy thing if it means exercise equipment! Happy late Mothers Day lady!

Maggie said...

ooohhh....jealous!

Jennifer said...

What a great gift for Mother's Day!

Stopping by from @usfg Blog Directory! Thanks for placing the badge on your site!