1/24/11

AM2 Scrapbook

I have been overcome with excitement reading the several emails I have received since this post.  I believe I have now heard from 5 families who are currently in process to adopt a child in waiting they read about on AM2.  Five!  Can you believe it?!   I think I am as excited about your adoptions as I would be our own!

I have a special request.  If you have successfully adopted or have been matched because of a posting on my blog please, please, please send me a photo of your family to adoptivemomma2@yahoo.com.  If you are willing, I would love to also have your names (first names only if you like), state, date of adoption, and to which post you responded.

I plan to print your photos and begin a scrapbook.  I want to be able to show my children how their adoptions not only created our family but also helped to create other families.  Had our family not been touched by adoption, I would not have started this blog.  Adoption has created a path for us to follow and I am truly enjoying every step.


1 comment:

kkasun said...

What a great idea! It is so wonderful that you are such a large role in so many forever families!