1/24/11

I Sold Everything We Own

Just before Christmas I sold everything we own. Not really, but darn close. I went a little nuts on Craigslist.

Craigslist can be sort of addicting.  We sold our kitchen table and Brian and I thought, oooohhh what else can we list?  And so it began.

Until our house looked like this...

I thought we may be opening presents in the bean bags and on the air mattress. The kids were in heaven. The living area became a big play room.


In the weeks since we have been able to restock. It was fun to sell something then take the cash to the furniture store and buy something new. Our house has been put back together and now looks like this...


We have a few holes left to fill but the house looks lived in again. The end result is worth the messy inconvenience.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh I love the new stuff!! :) And I bet the boys LOVED the air mattress and bean bags :)

S.I.F. said...

Loving the new furniture lady!!