1/15/11

Best Day Ever

I received the best email in the world last night.  Here is what it said...

"We adopted a baby girl because of one of your forwards!!! "


Are you kidding me?  I am elated.


I started blogging at Adoptive Momma of Two on July 14, 2009.  I began blogging because I was being asked again and again about adoption.  I had resources and information to share.  I decided having a website I could refer them to would be beneficial.  I never imagined I would have 150+ readers and would be hearing from someone about how they became a forever family.  


Amazing, I could not be happier.  My little habit of blogging has been totally worth it. 

5 comments:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Amazing!!!!! :!) !:) We are all so thankful to have you in the blogger community Anna! Keep up the good work!

It is what it is said...

Most awesome thing ever! Congrats and keep doing what you do!

kkasun said...

Wow, what a great story!!

Mostly Jessica said...

We sure appreciate you. That's fa Shizzle!

S.I.F. said...

I love you lady!! You are amazing!