11/30/09

Family

We had a fun Thanksgiving!  My 83 year old grandmother was able to come to Thanksgiving this year.  I believe this holiday was the most time I have been able to spend with my grandma in years; if not ever.  We played a lot of cards, told a lot of stories, remembered my grandfather, and she got to know my boys.  Great Grandma and Brice became good buddies.

We had about 20 family members at my cousin's house for Thanksgiving.  There were several members still missing, who were not able to make the trip and we missed them. We played games, took the kids to the playground and ate so much food it was embarrassing.  I think fun was had by all.

Family can be a lot of fun, this is the most fun we have all had together in years.  Hope everyone else's Thanksgiving was as enjoyable.

Brice showing his Great Grandma how his puzzle is done.

2 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

What great memories for the boys!=) Glad you had a wonderful holiday. Love you all.
Sarah

jennie said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time, I was sad that we missed it.