3/20/10

Brown Paper Packages

Completely off the beaten path and having nothing to do with adoption I wanted to take a minute and tell you about my friend Sarah and her blog Brown Paper Packages.  It is my blog and I can go off on a tangent every once and a while right?

Sarah is a bargain hunter and she reviews and recommends some of her favorite products.  I received an email this morning from Sarah telling me I won a b.happybag, lucky me!  Since the first day of spring here in Oklahoma is snowy and cold her email brightened my day.  She is currently giving away hand stamped jewelry from Nelle & Lizzy and a few other items.  You should stop by and check it out.
Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

shelley said...

Thanks for posting!! I love Nelle and Lizzy!!

Amanda said...

Oh cool, I started singing that "Favorite Things" in my head when I saw the title of your post! the sound of music is my favorite, and i love to get snail mail! ha!