3/15/10

Grandparents

Several days this month have been spent with my parents.  We were in Texas for a weekend.  My parents arrived at our house Thursday and stayed last weekend. My mom will be back a week from today to stay with the boys while Brian and I are in Florida.  We have been having a lot of fun.
Grandpa made the boys their own table.
They played in Maggie's kennel.
Stomped on some bubble wrap.
Ate pizza.


We went to the home and garden show.
Rogan was not impressed.
Brice found a dinosaur for his room at the home and garden show.

Brian's parents will be here this weekend and the fun continues.  Lucky boys, they sure are loved by their grandparents.

3 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

They sure are lucky!!! I want Grandpa to build my kids one of those awesome tables!=)

MommyPhD.org said...

And there is nothing like grandparents' love to make kids smile like your boys are in these photos. Lovely.

Kelly said...

fun! I used to love playing with bubble wrap!