4/5/10

200th Post and 100 Followers Later!

About nine months ago I started to blog about adoption.  My blog was mostly read by family, friends and a few friends of friends.  This weekend I received my 100th follower, welcome Denise! Today is my 200th post, hard to believe.

I began to blog about adoption because I felt our experiences with domestic adoption could help others and answer questions for those seeking to adopt.  I have posted about infertility, our own adoption experiences, I have had guest posters from all sides of the adoption triad.  I have learned from you and connected with other adoptive parents, birth parents and adoptees.  I feel I have received as much from my blog as I intended to provide for others.

My number of blog followers has doubled in recent weeks and continues to grow.  In response to these new readers, I am going to repost some of my older blog posts.  Many of my older posts share our personal experience with the adoptions of our sons and I feel are the most informative posts I have done.  If you are a loyal follower, please be patient with the rereads and stand by for new information coming soon!

Again, I appreciate all emails and comments.  I read every one!  If you want to become more involved in what is posted at Adoptive Momma of Two continue to send me your questions (adoptivemomma2@yahoo.com).  You can follow me on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.  Also, do not forget about my Blog Frog community where  you can ask questions and discuss issues with each other.  Not every discussion or connection has to be about adoption.  I belong to several Blog Frog communities and have been involved in discussions about adoption, parenting, infertility, religion, schooling, gardening, fitness and much more.  If you are not already involved in Blog Frog it is an excellent source of information.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend and thanks again for reading!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, I didn't realize I was the 100th follower! I found your blog through Kiara, and I've loved reading about you and your family. Congrats on your 200th post!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Awesome:) I love your blog and your are the best momma!!!! :)

Amanda said...

How exciting!! Congrats!! I look forward to the reposts!

Lori said...

Congrats on your 100th follower and beautiful family. I found you via the BlogFrog and look forward to seeing you around the community!
All the Best,
Lori (the BlogFrog)