4/9/10

Five Question Friday






Five Question Friday was started by Mama M at fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com.  Feel free to participate, but remember to link back to her blog.

Questions for Friday, April 9th: (Thanks to ReneePamLulaLolaRobin, andMe!! for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Head on over to my Blog Frog community to offer up YOUR best question suggestions!)

Now to answer the questions, here goes!!!!

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Kate Hudson

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
One summer I went to 4-H camp, but I did not spend the night most nights because I left to go to my softball games.  I also wanted to sleep in my own bed then come back for all the fun stuff during the day.  I was a brat like that!

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Roller coasters and cockroaches

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
I leave dishes in the sink or park over onto his side of the driveway leaving him very little room.

5. What is currently your favorite song?
My all time favorite song is Hey Hey What Can I Do by Led Zeppelin.  My current favorite songs are probably In Color by Jamey Johnson or Southern Comfort by Shooter Jennings.


That's it, a few more questions and you know a little more about me.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: