4/15/10

Road Trippin' Granny

My Grandmother is on a road trip.  She left her house at the end of March and hit the road.  She is in her 80's but not much can stop her.  I drove to Texas to see her for a few days on her stop at my parent's house.  She and I went to visit my new baby cousin.
Grandma was in heaven.  Holding her great granddaughter made her whole trip.
My boys love their great grandma.  She had fun watching them play in the backyard.  We played cards, a lot of cards.
My mom helped Grandma with her cell phone.  If you know my mom you understand why this is funny and definitely a Kodak moment.
Grandma is hitting the road again Sunday.  She's traveling further south to my aunt's house.  If you see her rolling down the highway say hello.  My grandma is a heck of a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Sarah Brown said...

Looks like fun was had by all!!!=)