4/15/10

Updated:Family Needed

A faithful follower of Adoptive Momma of Two and her husband are submitting their profile for these three babies.  I am very excited for her and if you believe in the power of prayer please say a very special prayer for them.

______________________________________
I received the following email yesterday:

My husband and I were recently contacted by a mother who is considering adoption. She is 10 weeks pregnant with triplets and lives in PA. Multiples are not an option for us but I told her that I would post something on our listserv to see if there is anyone who is. 

Please send me a short email, ideally with all your contact info, website etc. and I will forward them to her. She didn't want emails coming directly to her. 

Thank you
Meg,
www.jayandmegadopt. info
jayandmegadopt@gmail.com



3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow what a story there...I hope they find these kids a perfect family ...Taking care of multiples has to be a challenge

Adoptive Momma said...

A perfect family is in the running. One of my followers in attempting to adopt these babies.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update and what you said about us! Love you girlie and baby ANABELLE!! Thanks for not posting who we are.