4/19/10

Blogging Buds!

I FINALLY met Mandy from Campbell Party of 3 this weekend.  Mandy was one of the first people to start following my blog.  She is an adoptive mother and we instantly became blogging buddies.  She lives within 2 hours of me, but we have never been able to get together.  We did this weekend and we could have talked for days.  She is just as much fun in person as she is through email.  We have plans to meet this Wednesday at the zoo.  The flood gates have now opened, I think we will be seeing much more of each other.  Yay for blogging!

4 comments:

J said...

We all have to get together when G leaves because he will be in OK for OCS!! Glad you two had fun...I love ya both dearly!

J said...

Okay, I said that wrong. He will be in OK starting June 1st for 9 weeks for officer basic not OCS (OCS will be in GA for 12 weeks). He will be in Fort Sill...I don't know where that is in comparison to where you girlies live.

Adoptive Momma said...

You'll be about 3 hours from me!

Amanda said...

Hey, Baby Wanted - is he Field Artilery? My husband went to GA for OCS and then OK for OBC! But he was in OK for a lot longer than 9 weeks :( haha

And how exciting to meet a blog buddy, I did that this weekend as well!! :)