2/19/10

Adoption Forms

I came across the following post in another blog forum I belong to.  I thought many of you may find her resources helpful.
Hey, everyone!
I've read through and seen some of the adoption discussions and I thought I would let you know that I recently started a blog to help those "starting out".  My husband and I have adopted two children internationall (from India) and are currently paperchasing in the attempt to adopt another child domestically.  As we have gone through our adoptions I have created several forms to keep us organized, somewhat like a wedding planner book would do.  Most of the forms are intended for international adoption right now, but I intend to put up forms for domestic adoption as I create those...as well as more of my international adoption forms.
Stephenie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is GREAT! I will send people there.

No worries about word verification. I am extremely sarcastic. I like your blog, so I would comment if you still had it on. :)