2/7/10

Updated: Baby In Waiting

The latest on the baby in Florida.


Re: [Adoption_a_gift_of_love] AA Baby Girl....
Sat, February 6, 2010 8:28:19 PM

From:
Jacki Henry  
To:Adoption_a_gift_of_love@yahoogroups.com


I recieved a call this late afternoon and a family has been identified and placed with this precious baby.
Thank you all for your interest. I will hold onto your emails and let you know if another situation arises.
Blessings,
Jacki
"Successful mothers are not the ones who have never struggled. They are the ones who never give up, despite the struggles."

2 comments:

Ali said...

Can you keep us in mind too if you ever run into a situation like this? We are homestudy ready, just waiting to be matched with an AA baby here in the states.

Thank you so much! I am so glad that this baby found her forever family!

Ali

Adoptive Momma said...

I post all situations I hear of Ali. I belong to a few adoption websites and Yahoo groups where children in waiting are posted. I cannot verify their validity but will provide any information I have so prospective families can investigate further. I hope your baby comes home soon!