11/16/10

It's Anna Day!

Today's my birthday or Anna day as it is affectionately known to me and all the poor peeps who are related to me and have to live with my obnoxiousness about my special day.

I love my birthday, the whole getting older thing does not bother me.  I treat this day as if it should be a national holiday.  I have no idea when I became so obnoxious about my special day.  I was an only child but my parents never made a huge deal of my birthday.  In fact, I am pretty sure they spend this day reflecting and thanking the Lord it was not twins.

My only birthday wish this year...to get "the call" from our adoption agency. No matter what, it will be a great day spent with my kids and rumor has it my husband is taking off of work early.  The four of us hanging out together equals the best gift ever.

4 comments:

kkasun said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday girl! I hope you have an awesome Anna day!!!

Toyin O. said...

Happy Birthday!!!