11/27/10

Let There Be Lights!

Drumroll please......
The yard and roof are outlined.  The trees and bushes are full,
the fence around the backyard is topped,
the posts on the back porch are wrapped with lights.

Clark a.k.a Brian and his dad worked all day yesterday putting up lights.
 After several trips to Home Depot and Wal-Mart....
We have lights, a lot of lights and we can still watch television, use the internet and even run the washer and dryer.  Success.

Merry Christmas!
From The Griswolds

3 comments:

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

So very Griswoldy! LOL I haven't gotten what little outside lights we have put up yet. The interior is almost done. We'll be working on the exterior tomorrow afternoon if it kills me. Well, actually I mean if it kills my husband! :)

Amanda said...

Oh I love it!! :)

shelley said...

Looks Great!!!