1/19/10

100th Post

I've been blogging on Adoptive Momma of Two for six months now, can you believe it?  Me neither.  I have been so busy blogging in fact, I completely missed celebrating my 100th post.  My 100th post was coincidentally a Beautiful Blogger Award.

I took time with Brian last night and we made a short list of topics to blog about, he said he wanted to do a post, and I completed my first guest post today.  I was asked yesterday to write about our adoption journey for Campbell Party of 3.  I will post the link to our story tomorrow.

Six months has come and gone very quickly.  Adoptive Momma of Two has been a great outlet for me and I believe I have provided others with a place to go and read about adoption.  I have assembled a small group of faithful followers and better yet correspond regularly with my blogger buddies.

Again, if you have anything you want me to post about send me a quick email and I'll do it.  I continue to read all your emails, comments, and enjoy answering all your questions.

1 comment:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Congrats on 100 post my friend!! Thanks so much to you and the hubby for being our guests:)