1/12/10

Immediate Adoption Situation

I received this email through one of the adoption websites I belong to and wanted to post immediately:

_______________________________________________
Hello Everyone,

I have a situation that I would like to share with the group. My agency has
had a birth mother contact us and she is interested in placing her 3 year
old daughter. The BM is 18 and really wanted to place the child at birth,
but did not do so at that time.

The child is healthy, developmentally on target, and has a dynamic
personality. She is Jamaican and absolutely beautiful. Her BM has already
been talking to her about a "new mommy", so she is as aware as a 3 year old
can be.

BM would like pictures and updates a couple of times a year.

We had previously matched this child to an adoptive family, who called me
today and said she could not continue with the adoption because of the
race/ethnicity.

If you are interested, you must be home study ready. The surrender is
scheduled for Jan 25th, but that date is flexible.

Contact me tracy@theadoptionau thority.com

Thanks
Tracy

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

I tweeted this; hopes it helps!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Wow..I wish we were in a better spot right now money wise..I would so be interested.