1/7/10

Growing Up!

Well my kids are getting big, growing up way too fast.  Even though I stay home with them and spend most every hour of every day with my kids, it seems they change right before my eyes.  I spent my afternoon yesterday rearranging their playroom to accommodate their changing needs.  Rogan, now walking, is into everything.  He's exploring his surroundings so I need to put up some of the games, etc. with smaller pieces.  Brice is beginning to work on his writing and drawing and likes to sit down to color and look at his books.  So, as the stay at home mommy...I aim to please.

I got a laptop for my birthday/Christmas and no longer had use for our desktop which no longer worked.  Therefore, I took my computer armoire and cleaned it out for Brice to have a work area and storage for their games, books and puzzles.  I also rearranged their room to give Rogan more room to walk around with his lawnmower and other push toys.

My boys are getting older and it's fun to watch.  I am so lucky to be their mom and to stay home with them everyday.





No comments: