1/12/10

Beautiful Blogger Award

I received an award!  A Beautiful Blogger Award.  I am so excited!! Thank you so much Campbell Party of 3.  Mandy is the mother of a beautiful little girl that she and her husband Justin adopted.  I read her blog all the time and consider her one of my blogger buddies.  She's great, so thank you Mandy!  You need to go by Mandy's blog asap because she is having a giveaway for an adoption necklace.


Here are the award rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.


Here are my 7 interesting facts about me.  I've done these a few times and it's hard to come up with new facts.  I'm not too interesting.
1.  I love sports.  I'll watch just about anything.  My favorites are baseball and MMA.  I'm a UFC addict.  We never miss a PPV event.  I might follow the fights and the fighters more than my husband.  I also watch as many St. Louis Cardinal's games as possible.  There are 162 games in the regular season and I see a vast majority of them.  
2.   I blog for fun.  I enjoy it.  It's my hobby/past time.  I do not get paid to blog and any giveaways I have are items that are donated or purchased by me.  
3.  I am very competitive.  I do not like to lose...at anything.  Not even board games.  Brian is competitive too.  This can lead to some interesting games of Scrabble, cards and/or video games in our house.  
4.   When choosing names for our children, Brian and I ran through all the possible nicknames they may be called.  I think is was because I was Anna Banana my whole life.
5.   I've read all of Nicholas Sparks' books.
6.   I like cold weather and the snow.  
7.   I am allergic to most medicines.  I cannot take anything but Tylenol.  I have attempted to take pain medicine after my knee surgeries and hallucinated.  Brian said I was chasing bugs that weren't there.


Here are my seven nominees, I had to be careful not to repeat Mandy's nominees.  We seem to run in the same blogging crowd.  






3 comments:

Just Believing said...

Hi I am new to your blog and came over from Party of 3 ( Mandy's page) Love your blog thanks for sharing! We have a beautiful baby girl whom we adopted after only 3 wks of waiting !

Stop by@

wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Awww, thanks! I've only gotten one other award ever!!!

shelley said...

congrats on your award!! You doing a wonderful thing with this blog!