1/6/10

Moving On

We are excited to announce Friday will be Brian's last day at GlassWilkin.  After seven years of building a practice he has decided to partner with two others and open a firm.  The doors to Neuens, Mitchell and Freese open on February 1, 2010.  Between Friday and February 1st, Brian will be spending several days with the boys and I, and we are very excited about that!  He will also be taking care of all the other details of preparing to open for business.  There is a lot to get done and details to take care of but we could not be more excited.  The new year is starting out a little chaotic for us, but we hope it will all settle down very soon.  We look forward to what 2010 has in store.  If you have legal needs in Oklahoma or know someone who does there is a new firm in town!

3 comments:

scott said...

Well I'm sure he will do very well. Tell him good luck for me .

Mrs Garrett said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys - are you going to be his paralegal - or are you going to continue to be the 'Boss' at home - or both!! :)

Adoptive Momma said...

He did ask me if my paralegal certification is still current. Should I be worried? I believe he has staff on standby ready to go when they open. One of the attorneys is bringing his staff with him. I think it's safe to say I'm the Boss no matter what :)